From DESIGN through FABRICATION
At PAOLO CROATTO METALWORKS, we manage your project to meet all of your specifications and functions. Our client-driven projects begin with initial design discussions to determine the feasibility of the project and working relationship. After agreement and prior to fabrication, we produce sketches and/or working drawings and scaled detail samples for your approval. Client involvement is key to our successful delivery of your project.
Please visit our on-line galleries to view our custom and production fabricated tables, consoles, lighting fixtures, hardware, fire place doors, sculpture stands, funerary art, and more.
1. Can PAOLO CROATTO METALWORKS provide design services for our custom metalworking project? If you have a need or an idea, we are happy to work with you to develop a project design that fits your vision and your budget.
2. How does PAOLO CROATTO METALWORKS estimate the cost and time requirements for a custom project? Based on your initial description of the project, we provide you with an estimated production schedule and cost. Upon finalization of project scope, we provide a quote.
3. How will PAOLO CROATTO METALWORKS bill me for their services? We ask for a 50% deposit upon acceptance of our quote with the balance due prior to delivery. Should you request a change of scope, design or materials, we will notify you of any changes to our original estimate.
4. Does PAOLO CROATTO METALWORKS install its projects on-site? We do not install our projects rather, we work closely with your contractors to provide straightforward instructions for the successful installation of your project.
5. Does PAOLO CROATTO METALWORKS provide shipping services for its clients? For an additional fee, we can crate and ship your project anywhere in the world. For international shipments, please anticipate custom fees upon entry to your country.